Beeswax Snack Bags 4 Pack - 2 Medium, 2 Large
Beeswax Snack Bags 4 Pack - 2 Medium, 2 Large
Subscribe & Save % (
Yes, I Want to Save %
No Contracts & Free Shipping
AN ECO-FRIENDLY WAY TO STORE YOUR SNACKS AND SANDWICHES
These beeswax snack bags are perfect for storing your favourite snacks, including fruit slices, veggie sticks, nuts, and more. Also, they are perfect to take your sandwich wherever you go. Their lightweight, flexible design make for easy snack and sandwich storage at home, at work, at school or on the go. It's an easy way to reduce or cut your use of plastic baggies.
- EASY TO USE: Easy to open, fill and re-close. Use your hands to apply natural warmth and pressure to help seal in flavour and odors. Place snacks such as fruit, veggies, nuts, or whole or one-half sandwiches inside the bag. Beeswax snack bags helps keep your snacks fresh for longer periods of time.
- EFFORTLESS TO CLEAN: Scrubbers and pads aren't needed to get these beeswax snack bags clean. Put a small amount of mild dish soap on the inside and outside of the bag and rinse under cold water. Once your snack bag is clean, leave it out to air dry and store in a location of your choice.
- A ZERO WASTE INNOVATION: Our beeswax snack bags are made with cotton fabric, beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil. These all natural and non- toxic ingredients help create a safe, reusable, and healthy way to take your snacks everywhere you go. These snack bags are 100% biodegradable and are safe for the environment too.
- CONVENIENT SIZING OPTIONS: Each package contains four beeswax snack bags: 2 Medium (6” x 8.13”) and 2 Large (7.75” x 7.5”). These are your perfect solution to carry your healthy snacks and sandwiches anywhere you go. Tru Earth Reusable Beeswax Snack Bags are an eco-friendly way to enjoy your favourite snacks during your busy day. These snack bags will keep your food tasting fresh and lasting longer too. Each package contains four snack bags.
Description & Details
Tru Earth Reusable Beeswax Snack Bags are an eco-friendly way to enjoy your favourite snacks during your busy day. These snack bags will keep your food tasting fresh and lasting longer too. Each package contains four snack bags:
- Medium – perfect for a handful of raisins, nuts, some apple slices, or veggie sticks. Easily holds most ½ sandwiches.
- Large– more snacks for more people to enjoy, or a full sandwich for a great tasing, healthy lunch.
How do Beeswax Snack Bags and Sandwhich Bags Work?
Tru Earth Beeswax Snack Bag Design:
Reduce or Eliminate Plastics and Chemicals In Your Kitchen:
Our beeswax snack bags are so efficient that you’ll no longer see the need for single-use plastic sandwich bags. Beeswax snack bags are the perfect way to take your favorite fruits and veggie snacks everywhere. Each beeswax snack bag can be used approximately 120-150 times with proper cleaning. They are also 100% biodegradable and can be thrown out with your compost.
Simple To Clean and Maintain: Rinse your Tru Earth - Beeswax Snack Bag under cold water. If needed, use mild dish soap to clean. Leave out on a drying rack or mat to air dry and then fold and place in a convenient location of your choice. (Avoid hot water and/or microwaves when cleaning and storing).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I clean the beeswax snack bags when it gets soiled or dirty?
- Rinse and wash in cold water to remove excess food off the beeswax snack bag. If needed, you can apply a mild dish soap which will help the cleaning process. Once clean, allow to air dry and then allow to hang or fold to a compact size for future use.
How can I best care for beeswax snack bags?
- Use cold water when rinsing and washing
- If needed, apply a natural dish soap to clean
- Keep away from hot water and/or any heat sources (oven, toaster, microwave, etc.)
- Do not use to store raw meats
How can I store beeswax snack bags?
- You can put up a string in your pantry and hang them over
- You can fold them up when dry and place them back in the cardboard sleeve or in a cotton produce bag
- You can roll them up and place them in a drawer
- Store them with your other food storage containers for easy access.
How do you dispose of the beeswax snack bags?
- If you’ve reached the point where the beeswax snack bag needs to be replaced. Take a pair of scissors and cut it into strips and then add it to your compost.
Can I use beeswax snack bags to store hot food?
- It is not recommended that you store hot foods in the beeswax snack bag. We recommend that if you have a hot food inside of a storage container and you are planning to use your beeswax snack bag as a lid. Place the hot food in a fridge or leave it out on the counter to cool down. Once the food has reached room temperature, you can place the beeswax snack bag on top of the container to cover.
What are the beeswax wraps ingredients?
- 100% cotton fabric, beeswax, tree resin, & Jojoba oil.
What type of food can’t be stored in a beeswax snack bags?
- It is not recommended that you store or cover raw meat with the beeswax snack bag.
Beeswax Snack Bags Care Instructions
1. USE COLD WATER
Hand-wash your beeswax snack bag in COLD water with mild dish soap, air dry, fold, and store.
2. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT
Keep your beeswax snack bag away from heat sources such as hot water, dishwashers, microwaves, and ovens.
3. WHAT TO USE WITH
You can use your beeswax snack bag for cold cuts, and cooked meat, however, it is not recommended to use with raw meats. Your beeswax snack bag is great for half cut fruits and vegetables, cheese, sauce, leftovers, and is breathable enough to be used for rising dough.
On average, each sheet should last about 120 – 150 uses, depending on how regularly they are used. The snack bags are made from 100% natural materials and are completely biodegradable and compostable so this is truly a zero waste food cover.
What People are Saying