Join the Carbon Neutrality movement and start reducing your carbon footprint in an effort to prevent climate change.
You can help prevent climate change one load of laundry at a time.
Over 30 billion of loads of laundry are done in North America each year, and the environmental impact is massive.
One load’s worth of today’s leading detergent weighs in at over 40 grams. A single TruEarth strip weighs less than 3 grams, or a whopping 94% lighter!
With so much less to truck around, and no plastic jug, TruEarth helps you lighten your load on the environment. If everyone switched to TruEarth, the annual eco-savings would be enormous:
- Eliminate one billion plastic jugs (you read that right!), saving 700 million from going to landfills
- Save truck fuel and CO2 equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road for a day, or planting nine million trees
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children"
By the time early 2015 rolled around, I was already reducing my overall carbon footprint by being mindful of products I chose and how we were living.
My biggest challenge was finding a way to reduce the impact consumable products like laundry detergent had on the environment.
Most of the products we were using in our house were eco-conscious, but every time I did a load of laundry, I couldn't help but feel guilty. I honestly couldn't believe that these giant detergent jugs were necessary.
But I assumed that since the eco-friendly options seemed to come in jugs or in hefty pods there mustn't be a better way to do it.
So I put it to the back of my mind, and tried to ignore the problem.
But in December 2015, everything changed. I came across a study on The Race to Understand Black Carbon’s Climate Impact. (You an see it here)
It was the wake up call I needed. My mind immediately shifted back to my guilt around laundry and the impact I was having on the environment.
I did some research and found out that in North America alone, we dump 700 million plastic jugs in landfills, and oceans every year.
If I continued to ignore this problem, I couldn't help but feel like I would be stealing from our children's futures.
As you can imagine, I wasn't ready to give up on finding a solution to laundry's impact on our environment.
The next year I spent researching laundry alternatives, and finally was introduced to a revolutionary new laundry technology.
A new technology that was going to make laundry on so many levels.
The seed for Tru Earth was planted.
This new technology allows us to create:
- A Compact Laundry Detergent that weighs 94% less than traditional detergent & 88% less than detergent pods.
- A revolutionary ultra-concentrated, easy to use, eco-strip form.
- A detergent that is not only eco-friendly, but is also hypoallergenic, and also sensitive on your skin.
I did the math, and if everybody in North America was to switch to Tru Earth's revolutionary new eco-strip product, we'd be able to
- Reduce the carbon footprint of laundry detergent by up to 94%
- Eliminate 90% of packaging, and potentially keep upwards of 700 million plastic laundry jugs out of landfills
- Finally have an eco-friendly laundry detergent that is as sensitive on our skin, as it is the environment.
And that's why I'm so passionate about sharing Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent with you.
It is now 2019, and now I'm living out my dream. Tru Earth has sprouted from a seed, into a living breathing movement..
Join our cause and participate in the carbon neutral movement, one load at a time.
Finally, An Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergent. Thats As Sensitive On Your Skin As It Is The Environment.